4 Year Olds
The 4 Year Olds program will offer:
• Supports the development of the whole child - socially, emotionally, intellectually,
spiritually, and physically
• Allows for hands on learning
• The curriculum can emerge from the children’s interest, needs, and desires;
making learning concrete and meaningful.
• Children explore and manipulate their surroundings to make their own discoveries.
• Classroom materials are specific to proceed to the next level
• Curriculum fosters critical thinking skills
• Provides the foundation of academic or school learning
• Provides opportunity to master social skills
• Children meet developmental challenges, as well as, develop the attitude that learning
is a meaningful activity.
4 Year Old Program
9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
(four day program)
Tuition Cost $250 per month
Children must 4 years old by September 1.
ALL children must be reliably toilet trained to enroll in our program and must be able to use the bathroom with little or no adult assistance.
No diapers or pull-ups are allowed.